Wednesday, April 1, 2009

" If There Were No Horses"

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven where there are no horses."
- Robert Bontine Cunningham Graham

I LOVE the song "Wild Horse" by Natasha Bedingfield. It is in one of my FAVORITE moives Flicka! If you haven't heard it, its in my playlist at the bottom of this page if not search it on you tube! The words to it decribe how I feel a lot of the time, and for me, most people know me and horses mesh pretty well. In the song she say's "It happened so fast, How do I turn this thing around, Is this the bed I chose to make, It's greener pastures I'm thinking about, Hmm, wide open spaces far away, All I want is the wind in my hair, To face the fear but not feel scared." When I get on my horse, and ride, the wind in my hair, the rush that I feel, can't be described. It's like a drug! I can throw all my worries out in the wind, and just ride. It's exilarting!


" The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different."
- Hippocrates

The just of the song, is how she feels about someone, how she wants to just be free, and not be worried about telling them how she feels, and to just love them without fear, or being closed in (by fences). Its not how I feel, but there is times when I do feel like I just want to be free, say whatever I feel, do whatever I want! Wild Horses are AMAZING! I'm kinda jealous and I bet my own horses are jealous of them as well!


" We call them dumb animals, and so they are for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less, because they have no words."
- Anna Sewell (Author of Black Beauty)


2 comments:

Deck The HALLS of HOME with JOY! said...

Our family watched flicka last weekend, we love that show also! My little daughter, who is five years old loves horses also! I think she will grow up loving horses like you!

Christie said...

Beautiful Em.